We're so grateful for every person, small business, or corporation that partners with us in our mission, whether by praying for us, volunteering their time, or giving gifts of support. Seriously, it fills our hearts with joy.
Recently, Target of Bethel donated five pallets of baby merchandise to Jericho; the car seats, high chairs, and other items were distributed to our neighbors in need through Samaritan Health Center and Hopeline Pregnancy Resource Center. The lives of those kiddos were improved!
If you or your workplace would like to support Jericho with in-kind donations, here are some of our current needs...
For the Jericho ministries at 13 Rose Street:
- Tissues, hand sanitizer (regular or pocket size), Clorox disinfectant wipes
- Diapers, baby wipes
- Headphones (not earbuds) for students
- Pizza dinners! Read more HERE.
- Laptop computers (contact Samaritan Health Center, (203) 291-2794 for info on how to donate toward this need)
For the ministries at 44 Spring Street (Jericho Spring Street Neighborhood Center):
- Packaged snacks (Goldfish, graham crackers, yogurt, cheese sticks, drinks, etc.)
- Pencils, composition notebooks, stickers
- Outdoor chalk, jump ropes, balls of any size
- Craft items, board games, decks of cards
- Non-perishable food items and paper goods
- Gently used clothing
For the ministries at 13 and 22 Maple Avenue:
- Cleaning supplies: bleach, vinegar, Simple Green, paper towels, antibacterial wipes
To become a gift partner, please bring items to the address mentioned, or contact us at (203) 791-1180 or at email@example.com . Thank you in advance for supporting our mission to love and serve Danbury's poor and needy.