Join with us in prayer
We believe prayer is the most important thing anyone can do to effect change… to see our city transformed!
We're mobilizing a group of volunteer prayer warriors - people who share our vision for a transformed city and transformed lives and will join us in asking God to move in awesome ways.
Check this site frequently for upcoming prayer events and prayer requests from our Ministry Partners.
Please pray for:
- Our Chairman, Bill Beattie, who is currently undergoing treatment for multiple myeloma; pray also for his family, wife Kathie and daughter Vicki, who are loving caregivers.
- Our upcoming Celebrating Transformation Gala (Nov. 30), at which we'll honor the legacy built by Bill & Kathie Beattie, and all they have done for the city.
- The homeless of our city, as the weather begins to turn colder.
- The hungry of our city, as the holidays approach and many can't afford family feasts.
- The impoverished of our city, as Christmas approaches and many can't afford to buy gifts for their loved ones.
- Our Ministry Partners and Church Partners, as they continue to serve their clients and congregations, sharing the love of Christ to all.