Join with us in prayer
We believe prayer is the most important thing anyone can do to effect change… to see our city transformed! Check this site frequently for upcoming prayer events and prayer requests from our Ministry Partners.
ADD YOUR VOICE...
We had two significant times of prayer at our November 30 Gala, which celebrated the Beattie Legacy: Rev. Joel Eidsness led a time of prayer for the Beatties, and Rev. Ivan Pitts prayed for our new leader President Carrie L. Amos.
Watch these videos and add your voice to these prayers.
Please pray for:
- Our Chairman, Bill Beattie, who is currently undergoing treatment for multiple myeloma; pray also for his family, wife Kathie and daughter Vicki, who are loving caregivers.
- The homeless of our city, as the weather begins to turn colder.
- The hungry of our city, as the holidays approach and many can't afford family feasts.
- The impoverished of our city, as Christmas approaches and many can't afford to buy gifts for their loved ones.
- Our Ministry Partners and Church Partners, as they continue to serve their clients and congregations, sharing the love of Christ to all.