Join with us in prayer
We believe prayer is the most important thing anyone can do to effect change… to see our city transformed! Check this site frequently for upcoming prayer events and prayer requests from our Ministry Partners.
Please pray for:
- Our Chairman Emeritus, Bill Beattie, who is currently undergoing treatment for multiple myeloma; praise God that he is responding well to treatment thus far.
- The homeless of our city, that they would find regular shelter, as this winter is rough.
- The hungry and poor of our city, that God would meet their needs.
- Our Ministry Partners and Church Partners, as they continue to serve their clients and congregations, sharing the love of Christ to all.
- That we would grow our volunteer army with people whose hearts beat for those we serve in Danbury.
- That the name of Jericho Partnership would be more recognizable in our community, and that God would get the glory for the ministry being done here.
ADD YOUR VOICE...
We had two significant times of prayer at our November 30 Gala, which celebrated the Beattie Legacy: Rev. Joel Eidsness led a time of prayer for the Beatties, and Rev. Ivan Pitts prayed for our new leader President Carrie L. Amos.
Watch these videos and add your voice to these prayers.