Jesus was once asked, “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?” He replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.” – Matthew 22:37-39
Born out of a deep love for God, Jericho Partnership exists to share the love of Christ by serving our neighbors in urban Danbury – the under-served, the forgotten, the struggling, the poor, the homeless, the immigrant … the most vulnerable.
The eight Ministry Partners that operate under the Jericho umbrella serve:
· Underprivileged and under-served students in the city, at risk of dropping out
· Children without health insurance
· Youth and adults lacking a Christian world view
· Teen-aged and young moms
· Women and/or couples facing unplanned or crisis pregnancies
· Men battling drug or alcohol addictions
· Homeless men and women of Danbury
· Families from the city’s poorest neighborhood who don't speak English or can’t afford an adequate supply of food or clothing
· Families and victims of domestic violence who need transitional housing
· Couples seeking adoption services
We do this through a radical and sustainable partnership of Christ-centered churches, word-and-need ministries, and the generosity of our supporters.